WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received on the terminal from the website visited, and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website by storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is harmless to the equipment. They are used to remember the user’s preferences, such as the language selected, access data or personalisation of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you accessed the site, or whether you used a banner ad to get there.
Our sites may also have links to social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter). CONSORCI PER AL TRACTAMENT DE RESIDUS SÒLIDS URBANS DEL MARESME does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information on the cookies on social networks or other external websites, we advise you to check their cookie policies.
– Google ANALYTICS cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about the web pages consulted, at what time, which web browser, etc. This information is then sent to the servers of Google Inc. in the USA.
– ‘Add-this’ application cookies: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this collects statistical information about your browsing in order to provide advertising tailored to your browsing habits on this website or elsewhere.
WHAT USE DO WE MAKE OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of a website and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customise some features of the general options on the website, for example, defining the language, regional configuration or browser type.
– Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our website, to elaborate browsing profiles and to know the preferences of the users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would be used to control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most popular product, etc.
– Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through advertising management the storage of behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, in order to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
According to term:
– Session cookies: session cookies are those that last for the time the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
– Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
OWN COOKIES IN USE:
Some of the following cookies have been allowed when visiting this page:
|www.cresidusmaresme.com||_ga||own||To tell apart users||2 years|
|_gat||own||To limit the percentage of requests|
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO USE THEM?
The sentence of the Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union of 1st October 2019 must be interpreted as meaning that consent is not given in a valid way where the storage of information, or access to information already stored on the terminal equipment of the user of an internet website, through cookies, is authorised by means of a default tick box from which the user has to remove the tick if he wishes to refuse their use. Therefore, the authorisation must be based on explicit consent by means of an explicit acceptance check, a user refusal check and a check for more information on the cookies displayed.
This interpretation cannot vary depending on whether or not the information stored or consulted on the user’s terminal of a website consists of personal data.
The Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union also states in this sentence that the information which the service provider must provide to the user of an internet website has to include the length of time the cookies will remain active and the possibility for third parties to access the information they store. This requirement is set out in the amended version of Directive 2009/136, which amends Article 5(3) of Directive 2002/58/EU, and in the AEPD Guidance of July 2020.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
– Internet Explorer cookie settings.
– Google Chrome cookie settings.
These browsers are subject to change or modification, so we cannot guarantee that they will be fully compliant with your browser version. It may also be that you are using another browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser’s options, which are usually found in the Options menu, in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help page for more information).
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at: